Sunday 16 October 2016

THANK YOU LETTER

Image result for thank you letter for parentsDEAR PARENTS,
           First i want to give my warm hugs to my beloved parents.
thank you for everything you have done for me . you had given much for me and soon i will pay back to you and return everything you gave. There is no way for me toexpress my utmost gratitude and thank to you two.

        Without your love my life would be meaningless.Sometimes whn i fell down thee only thing to put a smlie on your face is the knowledge that i have to wonderful parents who loved and care about me. Thank you for giving me a chance to see this world , to hear the chirp of the birds and fell your love 

         Thank you for giving me this wonderful life . thank you for giving me your love. Thank you for everything .

No comments:

Post a Comment