Wednesday 12 October 2016

UNFORGETABLE MOMENTS

                                                                 
                                                   MY GRANDFATHER  PAST AWAY


            This story has mixed emotions just as happy, sad, and wept. because of an unexpected circumstances my grandfather died when I was 4 grade so i felt  sad.  we hurriedly go to our province because the bury my grandfather will be soon. I was surprised because I never expected to see so many cousins ​​to go.Its like a big reunion.i am very thankful that i have a cousins that very jolly and full of happiness, they tell a story about their life and funny things about them.Also we went to the tourist spot of their place and that is oceans and festivals food.I talked to talk my cousins like they are my friends.they also introduced the famous church on their place. I just found out that we had 39 grandchildren of my grandfather..

 when my grandfather is going to bury my family had a serious cries of  because of my grandfather is not just my grandfather.He is the the reason why we are here....

No comments:

Post a Comment